First tube integrated amp

After many years' listening to solid states amps, I want to try my first tube integrated amp. It seems Primaluna is the way to go. What else you would recommend except for Primaluna? How much improvement would I expect from a tube integrated? Thanks.
heyanming
Used for under 1K the Primaluna PL2 is a good deal. I have had one for 3 years i bought used here and love it. Easy to use, great sound, responds to tube rolling, appears to hold its value.

But think about what speakers you will use before the amp.

I have gone through BW 602's ( now in an HT setup), Triangle Cometes ( nice sound and sold the for what i paid), and finally and the last ones i need at Reference 3A De Capos. Great dynamics and sound, works well with the Primaluna, and should work well with set amps my next move.

Rogue, Cayin, Manley, Cary all have nice tube Int Amps.
You might want check out Grant Fidelity. They have some Shuguang Treasure amps that look nice.

I decided to go with separates, but I checked with some professional reviewers and all like the Primaluna Prologue 2. I think they are on sale at Upscale Audio. With your budget, you could also get separates.

PMB