First tube integrated amp

After many years' listening to solid states amps, I want to try my first tube integrated amp. It seems Primaluna is the way to go. What else you would recommend except for Primaluna? How much improvement would I expect from a tube integrated? Thanks.
heyanming
I use and really like Audio Space amplifiers. The AS-3i EL34 integrated lists at about $1400. There is also a larger integrated built around the KT88 tube for more money. And if you want a remote, the Galaxy 34 is a nice amp.
I have a PrimaLuna and like it very much. The Cary amps are good as well. I would not recommend the Rogue amps if you know you like the sound of the PrimaLuna's, the Rogue amps are quite a bit brighter - they are much higher powered in general.
If I was considering an integrated amplifier I would look at the Audio Research VSi60. It's about as good as it gets. If you are patient you will find one used in your price range.
You might want to take a look at the Antique Sound Labs AQ 1003. 30 watts EL-34. Nice sounding tube amp on the cheap. divertech.com/antiquesl.html

Have fun.
Best way is the Cayin line. Prim and Cayin are in fact made by the same company. check out the full cayin line a cayinusa. Buy used, on 'gon' and get a great value. I have two of their integrates and a pre too. Very satisfied.