First tube integrated amp

After many years' listening to solid states amps, I want to try my first tube integrated amp. It seems Primaluna is the way to go. What else you would recommend except for Primaluna? How much improvement would I expect from a tube integrated? Thanks.
heyanming
You might want check out Grant Fidelity. They have some Shuguang Treasure amps that look nice.

I decided to go with separates, but I checked with some professional reviewers and all like the Primaluna Prologue 2. I think they are on sale at Upscale Audio. With your budget, you could also get separates.

PMB
I use and really like Audio Space amplifiers. The AS-3i EL34 integrated lists at about $1400. There is also a larger integrated built around the KT88 tube for more money. And if you want a remote, the Galaxy 34 is a nice amp.
I have a PrimaLuna and like it very much. The Cary amps are good as well. I would not recommend the Rogue amps if you know you like the sound of the PrimaLuna's, the Rogue amps are quite a bit brighter - they are much higher powered in general.
If I was considering an integrated amplifier I would look at the Audio Research VSi60. It's about as good as it gets. If you are patient you will find one used in your price range.