Anyone HEARD the qol 'signal completion' device?

An ad in TAS... touting this box. I remain skeptical but would like to know what your impressions are if you have heard whatever it does!
128x128woodburger
Douglas says he has heard the unit, and we should all take that as read Ozzy, as with all statements on A'gon. He's listened to it on multiple systems, so his opinions have as much validity as those also who've auditioned it, but like it in their system.
His point that any additional components in the audio chain will have a tendency to adulterate the signal, and the listener has to decide whether the alteration in sound produced balances out the adulteration, surely is a statement of fact.
What Ozzy needs to consider is that this unit (together with a unit called the NeutralAudio X-DREI that I've initiated a thread on, but has had few replies) is the first in a long while that fits between pre and pow and hence directly affects the signal getting to the loudspeakers, hence has more facility for radical change in sound than mere interconnects/tweaks that improve/deteriorate individual component sound.
Douglas, you say you auditioned it, heard some improvements to sound produced, but ultimately returned it; can you describe the downsides in sound that fit in with your hesitation on the grounds of signal altered negatively above and beyond any improvements produced.
Regards, Marc
I am wondering why there was no review of the unit in question if Schroeder listened to it extensively in several systems?

Shakey
Douglas, Sorry for my ranting. And yes, you did hit a nerve. It’s just that there are so many postings from so called "experts" that have never heard the Qol. When I first read Doug Schroeder posting it sounded like just another so called expert chiming in without really hearing it. Then when another poster asked if he had ever heard one then Douglas said, yes with multiple units. Why that wasn't stated in his first reply, I don’t' know.

I assure you I owned the Focus speakers just look at my previous reviews. But, the comment I made about the Whisper speakers was to show that we all have different tastes when it comes to our systems. And perhaps the Whisper speaker is not the right design to appreciate the Qol.

Douglas and Sabai, as one can tell, I sometimes don't agree with "Reviewers" and there comments should not be considered as fact. I just don't want people to form an opinion of the Qol without actually trying it.
Ozzy, I have known you for years and must say I was shocked with reading your last response. :-(

I believe you owe a sorry for your last posting, no problem debating but why oh why does it have to turn to this.

I appreciate individules providing their take on what ever it is and in the end if the item really interest me then it's up to me to try and make my own assessment.

Just because I like it doesn't mean you or others will be agreement nor the opposite, it's all subjective.

One area that is a fact and no one should be able to disagree with signal wise is if you add something then the signal is not as pure with out, example; adding another cable and/or a devise such as this Qol.

Possibly you would like to repost clearifying your past post.
To disagree with Dev, it is one thing to change the performance (good or bad) of a component with a power cord/interconnect/tweak, and another to alter the actual signal with a whole new black box between pre amp and power amp. Indeed, the makers of the QOL say it is of a whole magnitude beyond a simple component tweak.
I repeat, Doug says he has heard it, praises certain attributes that it brings to musical presentation, but feels on reflection that it alters (reduces?) enough of the detail presented to make these changes not significant enough to counter the positives in signal changes.
I feel he's been balanced in stating it's pros, further input on it's cons would be illuminating.