Classe move to China

I've just learned that Classe has moved production to China. Has anyone taken delivery of a Made in China Classe product?

Will moving to China devalue the brand? Will quality suffer?

I am thinking of purchasing the new CA-M300 monoblocks, but this move has me hesitating.
fundsgon
I've already proven you wrong, Hifihvn. Can you read?

I explained to you the condition of the 5 counties in S.C. that your article referenced. S.C. has a huge minority population and it is an unfortunate reality that minorities haven't done very well on literacy tests. But you made the huge leap from one article you read to assert that the whole of S.C. is illiterate. That is simply stupid.

I also proved you wrong by logically exposing the naked truth that the huge corporations who have moved to S.C. would have done their due diligence on the potential workforce before investing billions of dollars in the state. Their actions speak far louder than your mere words taken completely out of context.

If you took the time to even read the second round of articles that you just posted, they destroy your own argument. Never once do they say how many people moved from Appalachia - it is entirely anecdotal in the article. Secondly, it appears that your assertion that they were functionally illiterate is blatantly wrong as the articles described how the Southerners stayed in the Detroit area and apparently thrived.

Your last article hangs you out to dry again. Here are the test scores from the article you referenced. Apparently you did nothing more than read the headline. The test scores show how close S.C. scores are to the national average.

"In reading, South Carolina’s fourth-graders had an average score of 215 in 2011, a decline of one point from 2009. The nation’s average score was 220 in 2011. South Carolina’s eighth-graders had average score 260, an increase of three points from 2009, while the national average score increased by two points to 264.

In mathematics, South Carolina’s fourth-graders had an average score of 237, an increase of one point, and the national average was 240. Eighth-graders’ mathematics scores increased one point to an average score of 281, and the national average was 283."

Maybe you should just quit while you are behind. You continue to needlessly embarrass yourself.
Again, a shortage of skilled workers.[http://www.charlestonbusiness.com/news/41665-companies-face-shortage-of-highly-skilled-employees?rss=0]