Classe move to China

I've just learned that Classe has moved production to China. Has anyone taken delivery of a Made in China Classe product?

Will moving to China devalue the brand? Will quality suffer?

I am thinking of purchasing the new CA-M300 monoblocks, but this move has me hesitating.
fundsgon
Fundsgon,I would for sure be worried in the short term about quality. Even if the were changing locations in the US, say Oregon to South Carolina, there would be a short learning curve as the locals perfected their craft.
I believe you are all better than your remarks suggest. Start a business and employ others. Teach others how to Do!

Capitalism is the carrot that keeps the horse moving. If it is fat and lazy the horse is less inclined to go anywhere. When WE are hungry again we will be OK.

Good luck.
When WE are hungry again we will be OK.

But will the sheeple have the stomach to revolt against the multinational corporations that own our government?

Or just keep complaining.....

Excellent point of view Acman3.

Jea48, take control of your life and you won't have to worry about multinational corporations. Make your own way. They can't stop you. Live the American dream.
So we're guilty of not being healthy? That's really funny.
That way you can explain absolutely everything. For instance: "Poverty is bad and people shouldn't do it"
Fiddler - As I read your posts I find myself wondering if your real name is NERO?