Thoughts on 845 set monoblocks

Your preference and why.
seadogs1
Does anyone have experience with the Audion Black Shadow and Tannoy Westminster Royal SE? My new WRSE's will arrive in a couple of weeks and I need a high quality tube amp. I do not believe my Classe' Omega Omicron is the right answer for the Tannoy's.
I can`t imagine why the Audion 845 amplifier would`nt be an excellent match with your speaker.

Jeff Day of Positive Feedback online reviewed the Sophia Electric 300b SET amp with this same speaker(he owns it) and found the combination absolutely stunning!This Sophia replaced his prior Leben amplifier(no contest he felt).I would think any 'good' quality 845 or 300b amplifier would be fine driving this speaker.
Regards,
Thank you Charles1dad. I'm trying to find the best amp/pre-amp (currently use ARC REF 5) combination for my new Tannoy WRSE's. I know these decisions are always subjective, but I sense a wealth of knowledge and experience exists when I read these forums. I would prefer not making an obvious mistake. The cost is too great!
Wylmars.....

As a dealer for both Audion and Tannoy, I imagine you would be extremely happy with the Westminster / Black Shadow combo. Both are very, very good products that match quite well together.
Goldprintaudio. I'm the guy that started this thread and now because of circumstances I must get an integrated amp. Does Audion make a 845 integrated?