Thoughts on 845 set monoblocks

Your preference and why.
seadogs1
Seadogs1,

Are you going to RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) in October?
If so, stop by Room 442 where we'll show the new Melody AN845 Int. Amp.

Thanks,
Hi Wylmars, Congratulations on the Westminsters. I can’t speak from personal experience, but I’ve heard it said that while Westminster specifications seem to suggest they'll be a good match with small SET amps, they only come alive with more power. But even if that’s true in general, I’m sure its validity is room and program dependent. However, with that in mind, there is a pair of Viva Verona mono-blocks (28W/Ch SET) for sale on Audiogon right now. Something that might be worth considering.
Phaelon, I will go immediately and look at the Viva Verona mono-blocks for sale. Would these be in the same quality realm as the Audion Black Shadow?
Seadogs1, I have just begun doing homework on the Audion and found they have multiple levels (5-9) of quality. Are there significant differences in performance in these various levels of performance? In regard to my choice of pre-amp, would my ARC REF 5 work well with an Audion Black Shadow or are there more synergistic combinations I should be aware of in context with the Tannoy WRSE speakers?
I have`nt heard Audion(good reputation) but have heard the Viva 845 amp and thought it was wonderful.Did`nt hear it with Tannoys but why would`nt they work together? I understand Phaelon`s caution for power concerns but Jeff Day says his 8 watt 300b SET Sophia was the best sound with these speakers he has ever heard. Who knows? You have many good options to consider.
Regards,