Thoughts on 845 set monoblocks

Your preference and why.
seadogs1
Thank you Phaelon. I have a close personal friend who has sixty (60) years of experience with tube amplifiers and he has had bad experiences with 845 tubes. Since I am new to tubes, I'm asking a lot of questions trying to get varying perspectives on both the Viva amps and 845 tube manufacturers.
Wylmars, In my experience, too many people try to force their 845 amps to accept tubes that don’t conform to the amps operating specs. The problem comes when they find a tube that they like but the amp doesn’t. Buy a good quality amplifier; get the right tubes, and I doubt that you will share your friends experience. The task might seem daunting, but the time and effort spent in getting it right will be well rewarded.
Phaelon, how and where do I contact Amedeo regarding Viva amps and proper tube selection for a Tannoy Westminster Royal SE?
Wylmars, I’ve reached out to my friend who owns the Solista. When he gets back to me, I’ll forward the information to you privately. Did you actually buy Vivas?
Phaelon, I'm working on a purchase of Viva Aurora amps. I must sell my Classe Omega Omicron MK II, the dual monoblock (350w)single chasis version, before I finalize my purchase of the Viva amps. However, I can't seem to find the spec's for the Viva Aurora T amps ... anywhere?