Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Ayon s3 impressed many listener here, i am planning to get one, anyone here ever heard ayon s3 ?
Sionlim,

If we are to change the title of the thread, I suppose we would have to ask the site administrator to do it, and I would think too that as the originator of the thread, you will have to be the one to make the request. It seems the thread is off to a good start though, and thanks again for getting it started.

JBS
well i finally decided on a speaker to go with the Ayon Spirit 3. After all the thinking and list of speakers i was going for , i went with the rank outsider. Never heard it , but this was my last try with an AMERCan Speaker.
Tyler acoustics D2 - Full range and built like a sherman tank.
List was
Proac D18
Neat SX
Joseph audio 22XL
Silverline
Sonus Faber Cremona M-have the liuto and dont need another
Tekton Pendragon.-highly recommended-lore ill order soon

Might not be the right speaker but i wanted different.
Hopefully this works
Spirit 3 And CD 07 wanted ipod and USB in.
Is the preamp section in the Triton active or passive??? I cant seem to find this info...
Hi guys I'm another happy Ayon owner,CD5.So impressed with the on board pre amp,like Gammajo,I'm simply running direct to my amp.In the last several weeks I was fortunate enough to score a quad of slightly used 1980's Old Stock Reflectors at a favourable price point.I am anticipating an uptick in performance,subsequent to install I'll share my impressions.