Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@ Calvinj, I am useing the Taralabs zero gold interconnects, balanced,,, I am useing the stock Ayon cord temporarly, I am getting the Taralabs cobalt a/c power cord to go on the Ayon 2s player very soon!,I have been building this system for 13 months!, cheers!
@ Rx8man, Thankyou for the video!,man, thats really easy to change the tubes out!, people made sound alot worse than it really was!, Do you have an Ayon product?, cheers!
@ melkior, Are you there?, Whats going on with your system set up now?, cheers!
@Hello Audiolabyrinth :-)

Everything is Ok with the CD5 :-) I'm still not happy with the XLR output which causes ground noise, even with high input impedance amps, I'm quite sure there's something wrong with these outputs (like if the ground was not connected). But now I use the small SPL Volume2 as a volume control through XLR and it's works perfectly between CD5 and power amps.

I've installed on my MacBook Pro the plugin IK ARC2 to correct the acoustic of my room, it works quite well even if it's something light, I realized that the sound was quite a bit laid back because of my room, now it's just in front of the speakers, just perfect.

So I wonder if I'm not going to something more powerfull in terms of settings, a dbx for instance.