Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
calvinj Yes in my opinion. They were quite good immediately and then improved from there so if you can get them on 14 day approval I think you could get a good idea of what they would sound like.
@ calvinj, Thats the tube I have told you that I was considering to buy!, a month ago, and I recommended those tubes to you as well!, never hurts to hear a second opinion that agrees with the first!, I understand!, Cheers!
@labyrinth @gammajo. I will be trying these tubes in my system soon. Thanks for the recommendation. I trust that they will work well. You guys as well as Paul @usa tube audio made these recommendations. I tried the cardas in my system it gave it warmth and weight and density like I like. I wonder how the golden cross sounds. I had the golden reference interconnects. I'm almost finished with my system I have an oracle ac 1 powercord coming next week and will get my matrix hd 36 interconnects next week as well. I need one more powercord a d one more interconnect. Would like to have warmth smoothness. I don't want something to open or revealing.