Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
Sorry I was out if town. I was looking at those the music too. Can't afford them. The concert grands would match the other things I have now but I'm probably gonna wait to get something better. Still thinking about it more. I might just keep my liutos.
@ calvinj, Hi, I hope you enjoyed your holiday!, I had a feast of a cook out!,, What does the music model speakers cost?, They looked like they were a very good speakers to me!, I understand if you do not want to spend the money!, I hate it too!, If I had your income, I would get the $75,000.00 retail JBL 67000 everest speakers and be done the rest of my life!, This is hailed as a super speaker!, One of a handfull as best available!, My dream speakers!,, no offense to nobody out there, but I call that kind of money, stupid money!, no, it does not mean you are stupid!, It means that you have the money to realize your dreams in audio, more money to know what to do with!, stupid also is in context that the asking price here for the speakers is stupid!, thus stupid money, I wished I had stupid money!,, calvinj, you will be fine with whatever you would like to spend, you have greater prioritys, I understand,,,, cheers!