Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@audiolabryinth. The tubes made a huge improvement. I wish they would have told me to just by the 6h30 dr tubes in the first place. I am now going to keep my ayon cd2s. It is smooth natural and balanced from top to bottom. I am going to keep burning in the tubes but so far so good. Anyone who owns an ayon cd2s should use these tubes period. I will do another review in two weeks to update you my ayon brother. Lol.
@ calvinj, whats up, tell me more of whats happened so far with the Dr tubes,can you be more specific? cheers.
They don't sound forward. I would call them balanced detailed and refined. Balanced because the other tubes were forward in the treble and thin in the treble., too heavy in the midrange and weak in the bass area. The dr tubes are just more balanced and sound just right. It allows you to listen to the music as a whole. It is very smooth and enjoyable. You are right I should have got the 6h30 dr tubes in the first place. I also just hear the hi fidelity ct-1 cables. They sound really good.