Ayon Audio Forum- all questions and suggestion

Since there has been quite a bit of questions of upgrades and speaker synergy and tubes, some of us Ayon Owners decided to start a little thread.

Questions of how,what,when and have are all welcome

Have Fun and Be Positve !
sionlim
@melbguy1 I guess we are gonna be room mates. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't live anywhere near AZ. Texans don't put up with that slick talk when we pay our money we expect respect and performance. I avoid big purchases over the internet now because this experience.
Hello it´s uncanny...last year 2013 i had problem with my CD5...right output Level lower than the left...!!!..And i had to send it to austria via french distributor...1000$ shipping included.i had one of the two converter of the right output damaged.
So i asked Mr Girt in austria why have'nt you replaced both right output converters (fyi)..the cd5 has two(2) converters by output ...He then said it´s too expensive to change both converters And only one of the two Was not working...so got Back my cd5 repeared after having stayed from july 2013 till october 2013 without Music "CD5" i waited three months to have it Back repeared And 5 months later the same problem happened again with the same...right output Level ...it´s uncanny they know that the second converter of the right output Was on its Way to stop working ...
An important company like AYON is equiped with the l'atteste technologie to find out if it were nécessaire to change both converters or not..i dare say And any technicien would recommand you to do so
Isn't that logical or commun sens...!!!!
Anyway it costed me 650$ to have it repeared... Cause i had to replace both converters of the same right output for the second Time in less of six months And only one hour of use in a week... Thank you Girth Of AYON.Mr chahed.
By the Way thanks to french distributor Mr gill And marc neveu i did not have to send it (CD5) to austria i have had it repeared here in Paris France
And also to the gréât team of techniciens Who dealt with it And fixed it.
Mr chahed
Great post Chahed, you have joined many that have exspressed their concerns, cheers.
@chahed. Good luck with ayon. They will not laugh in my face, crack jokes and refuse to help me and take anymore of my money. Lol. I like tube equipment. I just won't buy it in Arizona. USA.