integrated for zu definition 3

I just got these new def3 speakers and currently have a viva 300p, but want something with a 845 tube but stll very musical and involving.

I know I may not be able to get into the 845 with my budget which, I think I have the viva sold for $2500,and I can add another $1000 so $3500 total.

I know these speakers have the capability of being keepers for life I just need the right amplification.

thanks,Scott
52tiger
what about the art audio carrisa, with the attenuator? does that allow you to not have a preamp?
Hey Morgan, what are your thoughts / comparison of the Torii on your Zu speakers vs. the Art Audio? I currently have the Art Audio Jota HC (running VV32B tubes) that is a great amp with my Zu Essence, but I am really interested in trying a Torii based on what I read. Anything you can share related to strengths and weaknesses of both setups will be helpful!
52Tiger - no, I haven't heard the 300B, but I have heard a few versions of the Solista and the LT and the smaller push-pull they make. All the ones I've heard have a very palpable presence that is extremely addictive once you get used to it. IMO, without that "in the room" sound, a hifi system is nothing but a glorified PA. I've heard some other very nice amps, by Jadis, the big Cary SETs and Shindo, but nothing in the price range you're talking about. Maybe you could pick up a used older Solista in the 5K price range, but what do you do if it breaks? But the old Solista was a damn nice amp. And it has 845s to boot.
Thats true,the amp does have that in the room sound. however I just wanted more of that.after moving my speakers closer to the front wall and reading your post about listening to loud, which I think I have been, I might be happy with this amp for awhile. thanks