Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
A nice 2nd option would be a Richard Gray pro 400 + Pole Pig.
Happy New Year.
Taters,
My apologies for the lack of clarity. As I do almost all correspondence with e-mail I forgot he sent me his #.
When I initially corresponded with him it was e-mail only and I was inquiring about diy power cables. This was when the e- mail conversation went into conditioners and he just had a prototype returned from review and our group decided to evaluate. He sent me his phone # when I wanted more detailed info. I assumed it was on the site. I didn't realize it was not printed. Send an e-mail to him. Barring weekends, responses were prompt for me. Request the # if you want to actually converse. Jallen
I do use both, but warrenh is soooo right on this.youll be amazed at what dedicated breakers and 10gauge cable can do for system.I do use hydra talos with 2 20 ampers.Wish i had done it years ago
Wanted to give everyone an update. I'm having dedicated power lines installed first. Next will be an audition of Bybee and Audio Magic power conditioners.

Thanks everyone for all of your recommendations.