Looking for a power conditioner/regenerator/filter

OK I'm in the process of looking at a way to clean up my AC power. Like everything else there are tons of options. From my reading I have narrowed it down to Hydra, Bybee, and PS Audio. The PS Audio sounds nice in that it will regenerate "clean" power. I have heard people rave about the Hydra and Bybee V2 and I see they have the Stealth now.

Anyone have any experience they can share? My amps are 300B tube monoblocks. My front end is DAC and Music Server.
heavenlyaudio
The Pure Power + series regenerators are by far the best "conditioners" I have ever used. I have owned two different PS regenerators in the past, as well as Hydra, Bybee, Walker, Sound Applications, and other conditioners.
I found even the cyroed after market outlets do make difference,I went with the shunyatas,felt they would be par with pretty much anything out there.Dont know what to say if after that your not hearing substantial imp on sound quality...(wtf?)At the time i was burning in new conditioner...had kwi 200(300)hrs in though.My systen took quantum leap in clarity.Imediacy in bass,mids.deeper soundstage.i felt doing that was a bigger imp over any cable,ect.The power cond was noticable imp,matbe with the both that was the ticket???
OK. Went to my mailbox today and my Maestro outlets had arrived. So I installed 2 of them, plugged things back up, powered on the system, and started listening. I must say WOW what a difference. Now I'm hearing what I call an improvement. I have way better low end from my speakers, much better detail from my amps. It is almost like someone removed a blanket from the music. When I play acoustic music it is as if I can feel the guitar. Vocals have much better weight to them. In my room the outlets made a huge improvement. I guess I could try the Maestro outlets on my original non dedicated lines to see how much of an improvement it makes but what's the point. I have already spent money on dedicated lines so there is no going back.

PS. No I didn't try tons of different outlets. I had used PS Audio outlets before and decided to go with Maestro outlets based on a recommendation.
In the period wenn I sold cables to people with highend systems I saw a lot of PS Audio regenerators. A few years later almost very person had sold it. Wenn I did ask why? Most of them were not convinced anymore.
Thats good news heavenly.It will probably continue to improve through out the week.You are right dont look back,the fact that your system is on its own dedicated lines (to me) it was convincing enough...there was no doubt.The addition of the beefed up outlets to deliver current?I would as i said before try a passive type conditioner(imho).The point that made sense about ps audio regenerater was it was like a washing machine altering signal,differant strokes...believe your ears and not what people try to get you on board with what they are using,system dependent?What worked in my system,so much is just trying...next is room acoustics?thats were they head scratching come in.