Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva

From the Bob Carver LLC Facebook site:

Some of you may have heard that Bob Carver LLC has been purchased by Emotiva. It is true and a very exciting development for the company. We will remain a "Made in the USA" brand of Bob Carver designed products. There are lots of good things to come!!
128x128mitch4t
Bottom line is that nothing said will change anything. I think it will be very sucessful especially now that the prices are lower. New customers will hop on board now. Audiogon members make up only a sliver of Emotiva's customer base and many audio consumers out there really don't know the details of this business deal. A few months down the road and this won't even be a topic anymore.
Will Carver do as well as Sherbourn has? Because they've done pretty lousy since the Emotiva takeover. It's easy to speculate I know, but their track record needs to be considered.

Emotiva recently dropped a bomb. The XMC-1 will not have TacT at all and another room correction company will try to make it work. How long will that take and how obsolete will the XMC be by the time its released?
As I indicated in another thread, I have lived in Carver country most of my life in Seattle. The name "Carver" has a very catchy iconic sound to it like Bose which is why people bow down to Carver. He started Phase Linear in 1968 then Carver in 1979. The build and construction quality of Carver components back in the 80's and 90's was absolute junk which is why his plant in Lynnwood north of Seattle had a full time staff of 200 people that dropped down to 20 people by the early 90's and his stock dropped to .30 cents a share. Us Northwesterner's wouldn't waste our spit on Carver. Fool's gold. Emotiva buying Carver is perfect. Chinese junk buy's American crap.
Audiozen, before you go trashing Carver, what is your experience with his new line of tube amplifiers? I've had his 200 watt amplifier for the past 3 years and never had one single issue with the amp. It is the most reliable and stable tube amp I have ever owned. It is the quietest tube amp I have ever owned and as quiet as the quietest SS amp I've ever owned. It is capable of driving 1 ohm load (eg, Apogee Scintilla). The sound is one of the best I've heard from any amp I've come across. Dynamic, rich, extended, holographic, etc. It can drive complex loads with no problem. It's sound can be improved even more by some very simple inexpensive modifications. I've had past experience with amps from Atmasphere, Audio Research, Mark Levinson, Jadis, Krell, Pass, etc. You are misleading Agoners about Carver's new designs by posting your past dissatisfaction with Carver, whatever that may have been. I'm not defending Carver's past products because I have little experience with them, but his new products are winners in my book. The lower prices resulting from Emotiva ownership will allow more people to enjoy some of the best tube sound around.