What are Epicure 3.0 Pyramid speakers worth?

I have a pair of Epicure 3.0 Series II Pyramid speakers that I am considering selling but I need to know how much to ask for them. I re-foamed the woofers and midranges about 15 years ago and had great results except for a rattle in one of the midrange drivers. I replaced both midrange drivers with some unknown name drivers I found at the local electronics store. They (the mids) have a power rating of 200 watts and sound good but are more efficient than the originals so I added l-pads to attenuate them. They now sound as good as the originals minus the rattle. I will include the original midrange drivers for the perfectionist to have rebuilt. The foam tweeter covers are in great shape. The front foam covers have long since disintegrated so I replaced them with round auto stereo speaker grilles. Not original but a good look anyway. I understand these speakers sold for $1000.00+ back in the 70's. Anybody out there have any input?
mandobassman
Epicure was pretty good in it's day, which is now measured in decades.

What you can buy from PSB, Paradigm or others in the low hundreds would make a 30 year old speaker that "only needs new grills, a replacement midrange, holes filled where the L pad was etc, etc" sound dreadful.

Rather than argue with the responses here, just put them on ebay and see how great the following for something that needs a bunch of work is?
Ok, so $47.00 to rebuild one mid plus shipping. Sound is clean so I think the crossovers are fine. Woofers and Tweeters have no issues. My main speakers are vintage Klipschorns in mint condition so I do know what quality sound is and while these do not have the live presence of the Klipshorns and not nearly as efficient they do have a very rich natural sound that you only find in high end equipment. Aside from the sound the cabinets are very nice too. I have to believe they are worth more than $150.00 to someone. If I can't sell them for considerably more than that I will certainly keep them.
Run an ad here, on eBay or Craigslist and you will soon know their real value. That would be a lot easier than arguing about it, which in the end will not result in a real answer to your question. I always liked Epicure speakers and would be interested in knowing the final sales price.
Mandobassman, you're using the logic of a seller, step into the shoes of a buyer and it will be much more apparent to you.
Hi Mondo, I just typed in "Epicure 3.0 speakers for sale" into a search engine and a few adds around the internet came up. Also went to ebay and found foam surround kits for 40.00.
I think if you restored them back to stock you could ask 350.00 as a starting price and see what offers you get.
Good Luck, Tish