802 diamonds with class d amp

Just purchased 802 diamond package and have a rotfl class d amp. Wondering what differences I would hear with classe or mcintosh amps. Possibly something like the mc452?
cyisone01
B&W makes fine speakers, don't get me wrong. This is about the difference between a 3-dimensional and more 2-dimensional image. A nautilus top is exeptional good in indivividual focus. But less good in depth. The extra depth can make an image more 3-dimensional. Wenn you have a speaker with exeptional crossovers you can get a very deep and wide stage. Stage goes on for metres behind and even beside your speakers. Voices and instruments become a lot more loose from eachtother and palpable. You hear a big difference were an instrument or voice is recorded, even in depth.
I spent some time moving my speakers ever so slightly around my room tonight. I can tell you it made a world of difference in depth and dimension. Even with my class d amp I wanted to cry at times with the clarity and sound!

Congratulations – you discovered that the elephant in the room... is the
room :^)
I can relate. It is incredible how much relief and joy can result from a simple repositioning of speakers. I suspect though that an amplification upgrade would still produce further easily perceptible and significant improvement. Either way, happy listening!
Oh boy, we'll have to add Bo1972 to the B&W basher list. What he says here doesn't have anything to do with what the OP is asking about. Jeez!