802 diamonds with class d amp

Just purchased 802 diamond package and have a rotfl class d amp. Wondering what differences I would hear with classe or mcintosh amps. Possibly something like the mc452?
cyisone01
People cannot read well. I am not bashing B&W. I just tell the truth about there crossovers. It is as it is. There still fine speakers. I owned B&W 800N and 800S for over 8 years. I liked them wenn I had them a lot. I want to mention a fact about there crossovers. Shops who sell them agree with what I said.
Bo1972, exactly, "people cannot read well", the OP is asking about differences between his current class d amp and others, not about your opinion on b&w crossovers.
Many class d amps sounds not musical. Your speaker is exeptional good in soundrealism and in individual focus of every instrument and voice. The 452 is in sound a good match with the 802. But it is not in his pricetag for drive and speed. Pass Labs is better in drive ( XA.5 series)and also in sound realism. For less money Musical Fidelity is still a nice match. Or go for a used Primare A32. How much money you want to spend?
I would go for a Pass Labs XA600.6 used. It has a lot of drive, speed, extreme wide and deep stage. The right focus on the sound of instruments and voices. Sound to die for.