AntiCables

...anyone try their new top of line cables?
128x128stringreen
..just sent my Anti's back for retermination to Xhadow XLR connections and shotgun speaker cables. I'll let you know.....
The Silver IC's are a definite step up from standard, and compare with $500-$1000/pr cables, IMHO.

Neal
Right you are Nglazer....I have the silver balanced cables but with the Neutrik connectors. ....but not any more. Paul said that I'll get my Xhadow terminationed cables back in a couple of days. ...by the way.... price has very little to do with how a cable sounds in a system.
Thank you, fellows. I was just ready to plunk down the dough for the new Anti-Cable Level 3 speaker wire. I currently have the Audio Art SC-5 standard cable which I like very much, but need to step to either their next level, or something much better. Nevertheless, thank you for the heads up
For a few weeks I have been breaking in a pair of level 3 anti cable speaker cables. I'm using the jumpers, as I decided not to bi wire the speakers. I will say these cables sound very nice and open in my system. I previously had a set of Audioquest bedrock cables and while they sounded good, the anti cables sound much more open and the bass is extended. I am lucky to live in the same city as the owner of anti cable so they were personally delivered and installed. I also swapped out my Audioquest interconnects for my phono preamp with anti cable level 2 and also noticed a more open sound with a extended bass. The only thing I can really say about the cables is the music just flows, maybe all that heavy insulation on the Audioquest slowed down the signal.