Need a very neutral interconnect-

Need the most neutral cable I can get since I can change sonic sig through tube rolling- I was thinking of either the Kubala emotions or Purist 20th Anniv?? are either of these Neutral sounding- Or what else can you guys rec.- thanks so much
bopper
Bo never ceases to amaze (or simply never ceases), and please, do not let him in the room with the musicians.
I would go for Mogami reference cables, advised by the Wolfy Master himself :)
"I hear people talk about "the blacks" but am clueless what that means."

Its a combination of a very clean top end and a wide dynamic range. All the components in a system contribute to it, and having a good recording also helps.
Zd it seems your definition and Bo's are a bit at odds, I guess this just adds to the confusion. Bo seems to be saying, and I certainly get this point, that it allows us to hear greater separation of voice and instruments, a greater palpaple sense of their place in the recording which would certainly contribute to a more dimensional illusion providing it's on the recording. Certainly I can hear this effect to a greater degree by changing to a better ic and speaker cable. Your description is a bit more focused on dynamic range and a clean top end, could you explain a bit what you mean in how it relates to "blacks" or as Bo describes separating instruments rather than the sound being more congealed?