Best CDs for vocals?

Hello I just wanted to hear from some people on what they consider to be the best of the best when it comes to CDs with great vocals, and with any type of music as well, thank you.
abaseballfan_1
I like Jane Siberry, When I Was a Boy. She does a duet with k.d. Lang that is absolutely wonderful. It's one of my favorites.
At THE Show in Las Vegas in 2004, there was a group called "Misty River" that played live. They have 4 women who sing and play guitar, bass, violin, and accordian. I have 2 of their CDs: Misty River, Live at the Backgate Stage, and Misty River, Rising.

Here is a link to their web site:

http://www.mistyriverband.com/

In the 1st CD, they sing an accapella song called "Heather's Song" (track 11). This is one of most wonderfully recorded tracks with very compelling harmonic voices. Each singer is placed equally across the sound stage, and are clearly separated and distinct. The realism is astounding from the dead quiet, to the in breaths, to the intertwining and blending of each part.

While at THE Show, I took these CDs into several rooms to evaluate audio systems, and in each case was asked repeatedly what was playing and where it could be found. If you like live vocals with accoustic instruments, these are a must.
For something different, try Kimmie Rhodes'West Texas Heaven. Her singing on the title track never fails to stop me in my tracks.
She's dead but try Eva Cassidy. Her rendition of "Over the Rainbow" will bring tears.