Top Five for 2005

The year's coming to an end, what's your top five finds for 2005?

New or old releases.

All recommendations are welcome.

Here's my five:

Mulgrew Miller- Live at Yoshi's Vol.2
Branford Marsalis- Eternal
Frank Jackson- New York after Dark
Marian McPartland - 85 Candles
Stryker/Slagle Band - Live at the Jazz Standards

Happy Holidays.
kana813
I'd like to add one GREAT album I've been wearing out.

Phosphorescent-Aw Come Aw Wry
Hi ben...good to see someone agree w. me on Robert Plant! Also agree on Beck. Yeah and Arcadian Fire...something is missing....I think its passion
Henryhk I don't think it's passion with Arcade Fire it's more to do with then capturing their sound in the studio.

I saw them live on TV and there was a whole other dimension,and I know people who have seen them live think they are the real deal.
Ben,

How right you are about the X&Y release. My first listen was great but listening closer, it just falls short..

Chris
I've enjoyed a number of the titles mentioned here, well done everyone. As far as a true "find" for me in 2005, I would certainly have to share Lizz Wright - 'Dreaming Wide Awake'. A friend turned me on to her and I was immediately reminded of my first listen to Cassandra Wilson's 'New Moon Daughter' release. Turns out they share the same producer, Craig Street. Anyhow, this gal deserves a listen - a very well done album with some great covers. Great recording as well on the Verve 'Forecast' label.