Absolutely worst LP that you own & enjoy?

Everybody has one: An LP that is just not considered an audiophile piece but when everyone else has left put on and enjoys with a tingle in their toe...

I have a few:
Men without hats: Pop goes the world (Synth delux)
Bles Bridges: I'm the eagle, you're the wind (Local Artist with more bling than Elvis)
ABBA: All their albums...

What can I say? We all have a "dark side" that would send the next running!

Cheers,
Dewald Visser
dewald_visser
The Who "Live at Leeds" is a particularly abysmal sounding recording of some singularly ass-kicking live rock!
Well it would have to be Uncle Meat by Zappa. You see I had it on 4 track (remember those) and I would sit through the King Kong instrumental for 15 minutes for the pay off "Cruising for Burgers".Man does this bring back memories.
I am a music lover.
I have no control over what moves me.
I can't make myself like something.
Sometimes I like it right away and sometimes it takes a few spins.

Tim
"Everybody has one: An LP that is just not considered an audiophile piece but when everyone else has left put on and enjoys with a tingle in their toe."
One? ONE?? Dude, you've just described the major portion of my entire, several thousand-piece collection! (Not even including about as many old 45's!) And that's what you consider to qualify as your "absolutely worst LP" - one with ABBA-quality but non-audiophile sound? I guess you'd faint dead away if you ever played, say, a New York Dolls or Velvet Underground record. Listen: that tingle in your toe is the pulse of life! I swear, the alternate universe some of you people choose to live in will forever boggle my feeble, music lovin' mind. Roger over and out...