Absolutely worst LP that you own & enjoy?

Everybody has one: An LP that is just not considered an audiophile piece but when everyone else has left put on and enjoys with a tingle in their toe...

I have a few:
Men without hats: Pop goes the world (Synth delux)
Bles Bridges: I'm the eagle, you're the wind (Local Artist with more bling than Elvis)
ABBA: All their albums...

What can I say? We all have a "dark side" that would send the next running!

Cheers,
Dewald Visser
dewald_visser
Well it would have to be Uncle Meat by Zappa. You see I had it on 4 track (remember those) and I would sit through the King Kong instrumental for 15 minutes for the pay off "Cruising for Burgers".Man does this bring back memories.
I am a music lover.
I have no control over what moves me.
I can't make myself like something.
Sometimes I like it right away and sometimes it takes a few spins.

Tim
"Everybody has one: An LP that is just not considered an audiophile piece but when everyone else has left put on and enjoys with a tingle in their toe."
One? ONE?? Dude, you've just described the major portion of my entire, several thousand-piece collection! (Not even including about as many old 45's!) And that's what you consider to qualify as your "absolutely worst LP" - one with ABBA-quality but non-audiophile sound? I guess you'd faint dead away if you ever played, say, a New York Dolls or Velvet Underground record. Listen: that tingle in your toe is the pulse of life! I swear, the alternate universe some of you people choose to live in will forever boggle my feeble, music lovin' mind. Roger over and out...
My eyes have just bulged at some of the LP's that people are classifying as being bad. Iron Maiden?/Springsteen?/Pink Floyd? and everything in the 80/s???............shurely shome mishtakes.