Please suggest serene, restful jazz recordings

Could you please suggest some quite, late night type jazz recordings on CD?

* Recording quality is at least as important as the music; if it isn't extremely well recorded, I wouldn't be interested.

* Instrumentals only, no vocals.

* Well recognized classic songs like "Misty", "Stardust", "Moon River", "When I Fall in Love", etc.

* No piano banging (like Oscar Peterson), only smooth, flowing piano

* No CD's that are marred by a single lousy cut.

* I'm looking for restful, background music, not something that will impress/irritate my neighbors with my audio system.

Thanks in advance for your help!
exagorazo
Check out Michael Hedge's "Aerial Boundaries" and Kitaro's "Silk Road" Vangelis's "Antarctica" is also very good.
Firstly,the recommendations are 'David Hazeltine-Classic Trio',and 'Alan Broadbent-Personal Standards'.Both of these fit the bill perfectly,IMHO.Secondly,as to the Oscar Peterson 'piano banging',ditto Pbb and Davemitchell.I assume that you did not mean that in a derogatory manner,just as to the style not good for 'unwinding' in the night hours.If Oscar bangs,then Rembrandt painted by numbers. The suggestions I added are not 'elevator,or Kenny G ish,but are top quality in recording,and music.They can be ,'background'but I suspect they will have your total attention before long.One corrction,none are well recognized though.Sorry I missed that point before a re-read.
Hank Jones; "For My Father" The king of "piano flow" also try
Gene Harris; "Ballad Essentials", can't go wrong here.