Please suggest serene, restful jazz recordings

Could you please suggest some quite, late night type jazz recordings on CD?

* Recording quality is at least as important as the music; if it isn't extremely well recorded, I wouldn't be interested.

* Instrumentals only, no vocals.

* Well recognized classic songs like "Misty", "Stardust", "Moon River", "When I Fall in Love", etc.

* No piano banging (like Oscar Peterson), only smooth, flowing piano

* No CD's that are marred by a single lousy cut.

* I'm looking for restful, background music, not something that will impress/irritate my neighbors with my audio system.

Thanks in advance for your help!
exagorazo
Firstly,the recommendations are 'David Hazeltine-Classic Trio',and 'Alan Broadbent-Personal Standards'.Both of these fit the bill perfectly,IMHO.Secondly,as to the Oscar Peterson 'piano banging',ditto Pbb and Davemitchell.I assume that you did not mean that in a derogatory manner,just as to the style not good for 'unwinding' in the night hours.If Oscar bangs,then Rembrandt painted by numbers. The suggestions I added are not 'elevator,or Kenny G ish,but are top quality in recording,and music.They can be ,'background'but I suspect they will have your total attention before long.One corrction,none are well recognized though.Sorry I missed that point before a re-read.
Hank Jones; "For My Father" The king of "piano flow" also try
Gene Harris; "Ballad Essentials", can't go wrong here.
Bill Evans Trio - Waltz For Debby
Bill Evans Trio - Live @ Village Vanguard
These are the definitive piano trio LPs, both featuring phenomenal bass of Scott LaFaro

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain
This LP shows off Gil Evans skills of orchestration and creates a sublime sound that stands the test of time

Ray Brown & Laurindo Almeida - Moonlight Serenade
The inter-twining of Round Midnight & Moonlight Sonata is to die for...Cheers,
Spencer