Angriest Lyric/Vocal

From Alannis Morrisette (Sic?) to Graham Parker to The Clash to many, many other artists, I've found that many rock songs are most memorable for their venom. I was wondering what examples this crowd might identify.
martykl
I see numerous citations to heavy metal (which always impressed me a loud and obnoxious, but not necessarily *angry*), folk/protest rock (which strikes me as earnest and frustrated, but not *angry*), some post-punk/grunge (slightly angry, but only because they are sooo sensitive)...

The Sex Pistols is a start, but for pure, unbridled, white hot anger... The whole US hardcore scene--Minor Threat, SS Decontrol, the Germs, Millions of Dead Cops, Black Flag... Those were some pissed off people.
Back in my day, Dylan's Positively Fourth Street was an angry response by Mr. Dylan to those who criticised him leaving his folk roots to "go electric".
Edesilva, do you mean the Metal Devil Cokes? Or the Millions of Dead Christians? MDC identified new targets with their moniker as they saw fit, a clever usage. Some p'ed off fellas.