Adele cd...bad mix/recording

Anyone heard this new release from Adele..The track Chasing pavements sounds great through my car radio,bought the cd and played it through a better than good system and it sucks.Took to my main system and tried it,even worse.The mix is all wrong,guitars are recorded with distortion and IMO the backing band is unnatural sounding like computer generated tracks.Drums are totally recorded wrong..Columbia records sure did get this one wrong from a promissing young artist
missioncoonery
21 sounded like crap on my system...gave away the cd to someone who seem to appreciate her music more than I do.
Most popular does not equal most talented.
I too was highly disappointed in Adele's '21' recording on vinyl. It's too bad, because this is just the type of artist/music I would have expected to sound incredible on my system. I still enjoy her music, but it sounds better on my iPod. Big disappointment.
It appears that the recording industry is producing a lot of garbage these days. Will be getting 21 on CD soon although most have found the quality of recording to be poor. I managed to listen to Adele on compressed MP3 lately through some cheap computer speakers and have to admit she certainly has talent. Was looking forward to enjoying her music on the big system though that may not likely happen after going through the responses here.

I wonder what recording/mixing engineers and producers are doing these days. Instead of going forward it's going backwards.
Somebody at the record company had to sign off on this. I'm guessing that they had no idea this would take off the way it has. I'm certain it was recorded without the budget or attention a Norah Jones record would get, so it sounds that way. Her next record WILL get that kind of budget and attention. Hopefully she'll have material that will stand the scrutiny.