First jazz spin ever Horace Silver, what next?

I purchased a large collection of LP's, mostly for the rock and audiophile pressings. Also as part of this collection is a group of 100 jazz LP's. I thought I would give one a spin and pulled out an original Blue Note of Horace Silver, the Stylings of...

I thoroughly enjoyed this LP! What other titles from Horace are worthy and what other artists/titles might I enjoy in the same vein as this LP?

Thanks
128x128jcoehler
Also try the CD (ASIN: B0012GMYFK) or LP of the album simply entitled "The Jazz Messengers", featuring Horace Silver, Hank Mobley, and Donald Byrd along with Blakey. This is a great compilation top to bottom, with no "filler" cuts whatever. Silver penned Nica's Dream and Ecaroh (Horace spelled backwards) ... excellent, timeless pieces. Appearing originally on Columbia, the CD is very well recorded.
Thanks everyone, great suggestions that I will be sure to explore.

Grimace - Yes, original BN with RVG, ear and W 63rd label. Also found in the collection another original BN of Silver's Serenade!

I also have just come across a Soultrane original Prestige in this lot that I am going to clean later. It does not look so good, maybe VG but the Horace Stylings and Serenade are both a true VG++. This is fun!
Stylings of Silver is a Blue Note. You didn't say what pressing it is, but I suggest you check the rest of your jazz LP's and try any other Blue Notes among them.