Do you plan to buy The Beatles CD remasters?

And if so, will you be going for the stereo or the mono? The release is close enough now -- 09/09/09 -- that I'm starting to get pretty excited about this -- though I'm really not sure which to get. Maybe both? Nah, that would be awfully excessive, wouldn't it? But, we are talking about The Beatles, after all, so maybe ...
What are your thoughts?
hodu
Nice system Ozzy. Maybe they do sound good on your system. They sounded lean and edgy on mine.
I strongly agree with Hevac. I have the Parlophone and the Capitol boxed sets. The Capitol releases are horrible when compared to the original parlophone versions. Capitol deliberately butchered the American releases by adding some noise to the mixes. The Beatles were also appalled by the butchering that was done by Capitol records. I firmly believe that no system now or ever would make the Captiol versions sound better than the Parlophone versions, just not possible!
Wildoats

You are correct. I visited George Martin at Abbey Road in 1998 and he played me the original source tape in mono. It was fab.
Listen to " I saw her standing there" from the Capitol release's and tell me that the old Parlophone versions sounds better.
The Capitol version now has bass and dynamics.

That being said, Cyclonicman, I hope the new releases are better than the Parlophone versions. You can keep those!