Dark Grey convuluted foam

This is the stuff that comes sometimes in the bottom of equipment delivery boxes.
It looks like it would be great behind the stereo as a wall treatment.
All I have is a couple of 12 x 12 pieces.
Does anyone know where you can buy a couple of large pieces of this stuff?
128x128ozzy
Chadnliz, yes thanks. It looks like it only comes in the color natural(whatever that is)
I moved my system into a new room that has two chairs and the stereo now. It was extremely lively with almost no soundstage, depth or focus. After installing most of the foam the improvement is not subtle. The music is no longer seeming to come out of the speakers. I can play it much louder without being driven from the room. I'll go on record as saying this stuff is good for the money.
The previous room was treated mostly with DIY absorptive panels and heavy carpets on the walls. They worked pretty well also. Other than the aesthetics, the room looks like a sound room, the Auralex products work as advertised.
Hi Ozzy. I took a look at your system just to get familiar with your room's layout & characteristics.
Congratulations on beautiful system - nicely done!

The biggest problem that concerns me is your huge TV. Without a doubt that's where your system suffers the most.
There are ways to address this problem but you would have to be willing to make some adjustments ( not easy to any of us since we love our creations ).

Rearranging few thing, adding a couple diffusers etc.
could bring your system to another level.
I can't stress enough the importance of room acoustics.
Without taking care of room acoustic properties even the best equipment sounds JUST average.
Ozzy, I also have the Auralex Roominator kit and a couple 3" burgandy panels that I purchased from Guitar Center a few years ago. I have had good results with this product, especially when I put the hand made corner traps in the rear corners and the diffusion array behind the listening sofa. I was having a bit of a upper bass boom which the Auralex took care of. It is an affordable tweak, couple hundred dollars, which is worth a try probably with a 30 day money back refund.