Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Hi Ozzy,

Are the 3 sets of ground controls you have in your system the standard ones, not the reference version?

Bud,would you recommend then just putting the standard GC's on the amp so the soundstage doesn't shrink and the reference at the speaker? I live in Canada, so with shipping, etc would like to get it right the 1st time.

Thanks, Greg
Moonguy, Yes, I am using the standard Ground Controls. Soon I will be trying the RCA versions.
Moonguy,

I cannot make recommendations, only tell you what I have ended up with.

The speakers are EnABL/d Fostex Fe 127 eN drivers in Fonken prime boxes, from Planet10 HiFi in Canada. Very high resolution and sonically invisible to begin with, so the extreme specificity that the Reference GC's provide just aided with definition.

These things will resolve everything, right down to -90db, that the motor structure can pass and the entire sound stage illusion is behind the back of the boxes. Without the standard GC on the amp, this combination suffers from a less than wall to wall sound stage. Not closed down in any specific way but the illusion is of a smaller performance space, within a large space, with echos and such hinting at the larger space.

I have found the same dual, standard / reference GC, to be the best use of RCA GC's for preamp, FM radio, CD / SACD player and most recently, an M Audio 610 box that I am starting to use as an interface to a computer based sound source.

In case you missed the notice on the other thread on GC's here on Audiogon, there is a review that deals with the RCA reference GC's on Stereo Times here. http://www.stereotimes.com/

Bud
Well I just posted my Review of the Ground Controls in the standard and the Reference versions in spades and RCA.
For those of you scratching your heads, like I was, here is Ozzies review thread.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?raccs&1280171827&&&/AudioPrism-Ground-Control-Tweak

Thanks Ozzie, those are kind words indeed.

Bud