Synergistic Research Acoustic ART analogue room tr

Anyone like t take a stab at this "new" form of room treatment?

Specially tuned and treated carbon steel bowls that, carefully placed in the listening room on proprietary platforms, tune music reproduction, tighten bass, adjust tonal balance, and focus sound.
schipo
most of you deserve to be taken..just laughable. I know this is an older post but cam across by complete accident. Three grand for acoustic treatment the size of a CD case.Anything placed in a listening room will affect the sound. A ceiling fan,candles,rug and book case. The larger will affect much more that's the rub. But little cups on the wall for 3k and I should hear it first to determine if I want to part company with my cash. No way in hell and when pigs fly. I can see you guys are ready for the info commercials that swear that they can give you killer abs with 10min of easy exercise as long as you use their ab machine...lol keep dream-in.
I find it amusing that some people speak with authority about audio equipment they have not even experienced.
I had an experience with the SR ARTs last night that suggests their impact. Like I first saw in the last RMAF in the SR room, I have bass stations 5.75 inches in front of my Tidals. Accidentally, I bumped one and knocked it over and out of position. I thought I was putting it back exactly as I had had it.

Last night, I was not getting the performance that I had had the night before. I thought ultimately that it was just me and my mood, then I noticed that I had put it backwards-the cup was facing away from the speakers. I turned it around as was the other bass station. That was the problem. Placement is of great importance with these devices. Too close or too far away from the speakers can matter greatly.
>>02-04-11: Tbg
I thought ultimately that it was just me and my mood, then I noticed that I had put it backwards-the cup was facing away from the speakers. I turned it around as was the other bass station. That was the problem.<<

ROTFLMAO

Wanna borrow some pots and pans?

Better yet, maybe a Dunkin' Donuts travel mug.

You can't make this sh** up folks.