Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a Fuse holder?

Hi Everybody, I am new to this Forum. Please clarify that,

Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a fuse holder to show

the direction to fix a fuse? Will all type of fuses have

'Arrow' mark? I need the advices to upgrade the fuses.

In one of a forum, I read the following 'Message'as follows:-

"The fuse has to be parallel to the overall direction of the sine waves coming from the wall socket and into you audio gear. If they enter at an unusually steep angle, the top (or bottom) peaks and throughs will get clipped off or attenuated and you will get jagged or almost square waves in you signal. The resulting SQ will be harsh and grating to the ears. Prolonged usage may damage the speaker coils as well."

So, friends,please give me a clear picture to replace a

'fuse' in my Preamp and DAC. Thank you.

Regards,

Rhapsodi.
rhapsodi
I have read, (here in this forum and elsewhere) that the "Audiophile" fuses have a direction. I did finally try one in my preamp. I was the most skeptical of anyone about these fuses. While I did hear a marked improvement, the direction of the fuse made no difference at all.
Stanwal, then why there is an arrow? and why it is said

that Audiophile fuses have directional? Why few said

their experiences as they could hear the difference in

sound when they change the direction of the fuse in the

holder?.
Your components power supply fuse that is between the wall socket and your component's power supply conducts current in both direction during 1 cycle, because we are using alternating current

The current will flow from the wall through the fuse to the component's transformer ... reverse and then flow from the Transformer back through the fuse to the wall socket to complete 1 cycle

It appears that the current has to flow in and out and through the fuse in both direction to complete 1 cycle ... either 60hz/USA or 50hz/International

With a normal fast acting fuse I doubt that directionality matters or has an effect ... however

On a slow blow or time delay fuse with the springy thing in one end ... it may matter as the springy thing is meant to cushion the incoming current rush

I agree with MoFi in that the fuse does make a difference. Maybe not in all systems but I used the Furutech in my LS26 and noticed improvment. It makes sense, if the A/C cable is upgraded why would all that expense stop at a fuse? This is MHO of course and there are so many that would disagree. But have they tried it?
I have never heard it said that Audiophile fuses have direction and I haven't seen arrows on them either. How are you suppose to know which way the arrow is to be pointed if there was one. Please explain why YOU think they are directional; "They" can say anything. They question wasn't whether fuses can make a difference but whether the orientation made a difference. Even in the unlikely event that it did I don't see how it could be predicted in advance if the construction of the fuse is symmetrical.