Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a Fuse holder?

Hi Everybody, I am new to this Forum. Please clarify that,

Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a fuse holder to show

the direction to fix a fuse? Will all type of fuses have

'Arrow' mark? I need the advices to upgrade the fuses.

In one of a forum, I read the following 'Message'as follows:-

"The fuse has to be parallel to the overall direction of the sine waves coming from the wall socket and into you audio gear. If they enter at an unusually steep angle, the top (or bottom) peaks and throughs will get clipped off or attenuated and you will get jagged or almost square waves in you signal. The resulting SQ will be harsh and grating to the ears. Prolonged usage may damage the speaker coils as well."

So, friends,please give me a clear picture to replace a

'fuse' in my Preamp and DAC. Thank you.

Regards,

Rhapsodi.
rhapsodi
Quantum Entanglement, faster than the speed of light.

Niels Bohr could have never thought of audio application of his theory. And Albert Einstein could never imagine something could indeed travel faster than the speed of light.

I always want to keep an open mind but I think I better close it for this one. Quantum mechanics for audio application is way over my head. If this hobby has advanced to such a degree that we need to understand quantum mechanics in order to enjoy music, I am afraid it won't last very long. I hope this isn't a trend.
Rodman99999

The point of trying? If you haven't heard it, or tried it, YOU HAVE NO OPINION.

Nonsense.

When someone makes claims with the implication that there is actually something physical behind it, I don't need to have "heard it" or "tried it" to have a valid opinion on the matter, nor would my having "heard it" or "tried it" bring anything new to the table.

It's amazing how so many, that know so little, find so much to type about.

So where are those who know so much more? Who might be able to actually expand our knowledge on the issue? They seem to be conspicuously absent.

How about you?

Obviously you would have to know so much more in order to rightfully claim that I know so little.

What enlightenment and expansion of our knowledge do you have to offer on the subject?

OH- and FYI, "absolute phase" is also a correct term: (www.omegamikro)

No, it's not.

Phase is a relative term, relating to one or more waveforms with respect to time. The issue at hand has nothing to do with time. It's about compression versus rarefaction, or positive versus negative. It is decidedly an issue of polarity, not of phase.

The proper term is "absolute polarity," not "absolute phase." It was first coined by Clark Johnsen in his 1988 book, The Wood Effect. It has since been perverted into "absolute phase" by those who don't know what they're talking about.
Simply_q, it is irrational to refuse scientific observation and to claim something is scientifically impossible. You are right that it really is absolute polarity, but many call it phase.

If you reject out of hand, there is no basis for anyone heeding you.
Simply_q, simply put, you don't know what you are talking about. You say, "there is actually something physical behind it." This is just nonsense. How would you know there is nothing "physical" behind it? As I said there is no merit in heeding anything you say.
Things can travel faster than light, EPR effects are instantaneous as noted above. Space can expand much faster than light as well. The Special Theory forbids the sending of SIGNALS faster than light. Quantum entanglement applies only to certain types of particle pairs where the values are indeterminant and the causing of one to take a value causes the other to take the other no matter the distance between them. The full implication of quantum theory are far from clear but I somehow doubt if the ability to tune up your stereo system over the phone, whether or not it is on, is one of them. This service is actually offered buy an Audiogon advertiser.