Does Shunyata Hydra sound best with just one unit

I'm curious if the Shunyata Hydra power conditioners sound better with just one component plugged into them? When I plug more than one component into my PS Audio Ultimate Outlets and PS Audio UPC 200's the sound becomes more congested, there's less resolution and the fatigue factor increases. Sadly, I suspect it's universal that power cords function better when they're not being hogged by two or more components. Here I am with all this PS Audio conditioning equipment and I'm only using one outlet in each of them. Is it possible there's a conditioner on the market which will allow me to use several of my components without compromising sound?
lornoah
Plugging two components into my Hydra 2 conditioner sounds no different that plugging only one component into the conditioner. This applies to both amplifier/preamplifier and digital sources. I use one Hydra 2 for analog and another Hydra 2 for digital.
I currently have 6 units (all digital including 3 digital amplifiers) plugged into my Hydra-8 and have never noticed a difference between a few units and 6.

Do not judge all power conditioners based on your PS Audio experience.
Tvad - Hello I currently own one Hydra 6.

Have my preamp,dac, transport, tuner,turntable all plugged into a Hydra. I also have a Macintosh MC-602 power amp. This power amp is 175lbs of sheer 600W power and has tremendous ampage output.

Tvad, I am thinking about getting another Hydra.

Will a Hydra support my MAC602 power amp?? Am I better off splitting up what I have in my first Hydra . Or leave everything plugged into the first Hydra and plug just my MAC amp into the second Hydra??