Does Shunyata Hydra sound best with just one unit

I'm curious if the Shunyata Hydra power conditioners sound better with just one component plugged into them? When I plug more than one component into my PS Audio Ultimate Outlets and PS Audio UPC 200's the sound becomes more congested, there's less resolution and the fatigue factor increases. Sadly, I suspect it's universal that power cords function better when they're not being hogged by two or more components. Here I am with all this PS Audio conditioning equipment and I'm only using one outlet in each of them. Is it possible there's a conditioner on the market which will allow me to use several of my components without compromising sound?
lornoah
Plugging two components into my Hydra 2 conditioner sounds no different that plugging only one component into the conditioner. This applies to both amplifier/preamplifier and digital sources. I use one Hydra 2 for analog and another Hydra 2 for digital.
I currently have 6 units (all digital including 3 digital amplifiers) plugged into my Hydra-8 and have never noticed a difference between a few units and 6.

Do not judge all power conditioners based on your PS Audio experience.
Tvad - Hello I currently own one Hydra 6.

Have my preamp,dac, transport, tuner,turntable all plugged into a Hydra. I also have a Macintosh MC-602 power amp. This power amp is 175lbs of sheer 600W power and has tremendous ampage output.

Tvad, I am thinking about getting another Hydra.

Will a Hydra support my MAC602 power amp?? Am I better off splitting up what I have in my first Hydra . Or leave everything plugged into the first Hydra and plug just my MAC amp into the second Hydra??
One should try to use separate dedicated 20 amp AC lines for analog components and digital components.

Your MC601 amp is rated 110volts, 50/60Hz at 16.5 amps, according to the McIntosh manual. The manual does not specify if this is peak current our continuous current. I suspect it's peak current.

All the Hydra units are rated 2400 watts @ 20 amps continuous. That leaves 3.5 amps for your front end gear.

I'd first suggest a second dedicated AC line for your amplifer (and preamplifier). After that, one Hydra 2 for the amplifier and preamplifier should do the job.