Best amp to drive B&W N805's

I believe I've narrowed it down to two, the Magnum Dynalab MD208 (100wpc) and the Plinius 8200 (original version, 175 wpc). I'm leaning towards the MD208 but I am somewhat concerned if 100 wpc will drive the 805's to the levels that I sometimes listen to. Thanks in advance for any input.
muskrat
Before you make your purchase, be sure to audition the McIntosh 6900 or 6500 integrated amps. I found them to be superb performers with the b&w 805 speakers. The build quality, and features, and resale value are also excellent.

Many Mac dealers will let you try one out in your home with your speakers. (absolutely a must)

By the way I had the musical fidelity A300 with the 805's. A very nice piece, and good sound. The Mac gave me better sound and better bass out of the 805's.

Hope this helps,
Bennett
These are the amps I recommend. Mark Levinson 27, Meridian 557, NAD S200 amp.
With its peak current output of 30 amps and high damping factor Magnum Dynalab can easily handle ANY speaker load, including b@W 805's! With MD 208 you also get the world class tuner. Get 208 and don't look back! Good Luck!
I had good success with Musical Fidelity's original A3cr pre and power combo, though it was driving the much cheaper B&W 602 bookshelves. The Musical Fidelity top-end is smooth and grain-free, which makes it a good match with the metal dome tweeters of B&W. The 602s can sound harsh on other amplification. Bi-amp with two if you really want to make those 805s sing. You will be surprised how much bass they can output given enough clean power. Properly driven, even small B&Ws have shattering dynamics.

PS Audio's new HCA-2 could also work well. Though rated rougly the same power, it seems to have higher peak current for driving reticent loudspeakers such as Magnepan.