Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Went to see Ian Anderson on 10-25-14.

Although I'm a huge fan of Jethro Tull this show was a letdown. Ian's voice is shot and the band was so-so.But man he can still play the flute.That in and of itself was worth the price of admission.
While on holiday in Cleveland Ohio I caught The Tubes at The Tangiers in Akron. They were fantastic and this band is still tight and their more of a show than a music concert. Roger Steen and Prarie Prince are masters at their instrument's and Fee with all his costume changes still has it. Great show, and enjoyed chewing the fat at the meet and greet afterwards.
Rufus Wainwright at the Carolina Theatre in Durham, North Carolina this past Saturday. He was most entertaining as usual. His relaxed style reminds me so much of his mother and aunt, my beloved "Kate and Anna McGarrigle". Just him and his piano and guitar.
Bob Dylan at the Cadillac Palace Theater in Chicago last Saturday night (11/8/14). Of the about ten times I have seen him this was the most enjoyable. His voice was the best in a while. He sang about half of his songs center stage front behind a microphone. The others off to the side playing an acoustic piano. In concerts past he mostly played an electronic keyboard that was mixed in very low. This concert the piano was prominent in the mix. He played a number of songs from Tempest. No introductory band, just two sets of Dylan with a twenty minute intermission between them. It was a very enjoyable evening.
Halloween went to Steve Forbert. Soon is Dylan a few nights in Philly (recently saw him in Seattle too). A highlight of my concert "career", or whatever. Literally been to his shows dozens of times, and these are at or near the top. My 25 yo son went with me in Seattle, his 6th time. Does anyone here care, or am I talking to myself again?