What tattoo to get next?

Hi there,

I wanna get a tat that reflects my interest in music and/or all things audio. Probably get it done my left shoulder. I have several ideas already in mind..

- Cover of Elton John's "Live in Australia"
- Cover of Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms"
- Cover of Supertramp's "Even in the Quietest Moments"
- a Saxaphone
- An Oracle Delphi Mark V turntable (any help pointing me to pics on the web I can grab would be appreciated, didn't have much luck so far).

Anything else come to mind folks? Thanks, Jeff
jeffloistarca
oops shouldhave read the responces first. Seems the 300B has allready been mentioned. As they say "great minds...."
if your a tube man would suggest the Telefunken Diamond logo stamped onto the bottom of their tubes
a friend of mine had a great suggestion,how about a set of mcintosh big blue meters.
If you like the blues, get a BB tatoo. Have each B tatooed on each buttock. Just don't bend over when you're undressed, or everyone will want to know who BoB is?
I have a tattoo of a guitar with a bird on the neck on my right shoulder. To me, it reflects the freedom (bird) you can achieve by listening to the music (guitar). It was a custom job, a friend of mine drew it, so it's a one of a kind. I have the thing for 16 years (along with a couple of others on places I won't reveal. No, not there :) )and have no regrets. Oh, and some girls dig tattoos to.....
More to discover