Urgent Help: Wire for dedicated lines???

Hi,
The electrician just came to my house this morning and he said that running Romex wire in a conduit is against the code. So, what's wire should I use? Do you know any better wire than Romex that can run in the conduit?
Thanks
Tran
worldcup86
No there are not two grounds; the ground wire is simply twisted in the same spiral along with the hot & neutral conductors; all three conductors are contained in the same twist. That's the way that Mike VansEvers told me to do this; I didn't question or ask all about his reasoning, as he only mentioned this as an aside during a conversation regarding his AC cord products.
So if the twist of the wires is in the same direction then there's no common mode rejection, correct? Why twist them, then?

I'm not being argumentative here, just want to find the facts.
If you run it through a power conditioner, which all us Audiophiles do...right??, twisting the wire etc..should be a moot point.

I also don't see the point in twisting the hot, nuetral and ground together other than to keep them together. This is not a data cable and twisting it will not eliminate the hash noise off the AC or do anything to correct the PF.

Perhaps there is another reason for doing it?
Not everyone with a dedicated line uses AC line conditioning, expecially when sourcing a power amp. Ask Mike VansEvers if you must understand the physics - I trust him unquestionably & certainly won't be arguing so help yourself. Whatever the electromagnetic phenomenon, this is what he recommends for a quieter dedicated AC line & for connection into a line conditioner. It works too. If you don't want to do this then don't, it's your loss, but don't go posting misinformation that this is ineffective just because you don't understand.
There are many things that we do but don't completely understand all of the reasons why; there's really no need to. Another example: it's no problem driving an automobile even if you don't understand everything that's going on under the hood.
Bob, this subject of not feeding power amps through power conditioners is questionable. I figure the conditioner must be properly designed to start with.

I have a Tice A/V Solo and it has separate filtering for power amps. For larger power amps George Tice has a high current model devoted to amps exclusively. I am using a high current(though only 50W) dual mono amp with 6dB headroom and the A/V Solo does improve the sound without choking dynamics. The amp sounds better through the Tice. Bass is tighter and highs are smoother on transients. Noise floor improves. Now if someone's using one of those Monster Cable power strips or similar then that's a whole different story.

I have been reading in the TNT Audio forums that in European countries some apartment buildings each apartment is being installed power filters in their electrical wiring. Under such circumstances shielding the dedicated line would be important to keep the filtered current from getting any more noise. If I were to set up a dedicated line I would definetely place some filtration at the beginning and shield the line. That's why I asked about the twisting in the beginning.