Cryo treated wires?

What difference does it make? Has anyone compared the before and after result?
rainchild
"though I have a funny feeling you have made your mind up already."

"I would be surprised if cryo did nothing" is the only opinion I gave about the sonic effects of cryo. I apologize if my points were not clear.
From a past post I made:
What does not survive cryo treatment well are:
1) Metal Oxide Varistor, an electronic component used in surge suppression [they cracked].
2) Silicone compounds for damping [they shrunk a bit and hardened].
3) Neoprene rubber [shrank a bit and lost elasticity]. I also have been told that silver mica caps don't do well, and "some" adhesives".
Add the mov's and silicon (and other) damping compounds last, *after* the cryogenic treatment....that way everything will be perfect.
Ohlala; if anyone thinks it's just advertisiing that's fine. As for me, I'm just enjoying the timbrally rich, mellow music that I consider a very nice and welcome improvement. But it could just be the new wire even w/o the cryo treatment.

However, I've read many, many positive reviews of the beneficial effects of the cryo process on parts that could affect music quality, and I wanted to try it myself-- so I did with the above results. I read a lot, and get much information that way, and yes some of it is advertising.

Does anyone want me to get the electricians back and have them tear out the cryo wire ($80./hr.), which I really like, and have them put some in that meets someone else's specs ($80./hr.)? And then if I don't like that wire, I could get the electricians back and have them tear out the wire ($80./hr) and put in some other wire($80./hr.).

So, Let's not take this argument to the point of the ridiculous, electricians get expensive, and minimum house call charge wasn't even mentioned. Why would someone want to try and meet someone else's expectations (wives excluded)? Is all advertising false?, or does some meet with approval? Please enlighten us. But most of all, please tell us of your experiences with cryo'ed products and music quality/character?

I'm going to reach the 6th decade in 2 weeks or so, and I don't BS myself. In those years I've learned to trust my own hearing ability and judgement much more than I do someone else's cynical skepticism-- however good their intentions may be. Cheers. Craig
I believe it will make a different but to some people the change could be a bad one to them. Thanks Lak, I have a better idea now what to avoid. I think trying out with some moderate price power cords for a start should be able to determine the result. Nothing is absolute in Hi-Fi anyway.