Stillpoints or Audio Points, has anyone compared

It there a difference in sound, when using Stillpoints and if so, what to expect.

Are Stillpoints better than Audio Points.
Trying to figure out how do they differ in sound.

Also are all brass cones, even thought from different companies , do they all do the same thing or are there that are superior.
macallan25
I have had both the latest Stillpoints with risers and the Audiopoints Sistrum SP-1 platform in my system recently. It seems more valid to do this comparison as both products sell for about the same price.

I found the Stillpoints to be a nice improvement. They brought more clarity and focus to the music, and I heard individual instruments better. I originally used the Stillpoints with a Berning ZH270 amp and I found them to perform as advertised.

The Sistrum SP-1 platform made a much bigger difference in my system. It gave me more of everything! I heard more detail, space, depth and width, and I had a window in to the music that I hadn't heard before.

The differences between the products were the same for both my Simaudio I3 integrated, and my transport and dac. For whatever reason, I find that my Berning amp sounds best on (dare I say it) an 80 pound lead platform, but the Sistrum bettered both the lead and the Stillpoints on all other components.

I tried both the Stillpoints and Sistrum on several components and, other than on the Berning, my results were the same. The Stillpoints offered some improvement, but the Sistrum took that improvement to another level. YMMV
good to hear someone else has seen the light. Thanks for the followup feeback...
Jayboard's analysis is refreshing in it's common sense approach. Fortunately for all of us, the manufacturers of vibration control products almost universally offer money back guarantees. So, the policy of trying the magic in one's own system is, as always, the best. I personally don't care how something works. All I care about is if it makes an improvement in the sound of my system. I'm looking forward to hearing the Sistrum/Audiopoints and Neuance products in my system very soon.
Sistrum has plenty of white paper on their website explaining the how and whys. They are going to be at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, coming up. Plenty of audiophools will get a chance to check them out. Wait 'til their speakers get the press they deserve. I'm itching, cause I know what those audiophools at the show, are going to hear in Starsound's showroom. 'twil be grand...peace, warren