Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Well said Devilboy!

My two Job 225 amps are keepers. I am going to buy EVERY new Job product that comes out. I can't wait for their preamp and hope they come out with mono blocks.
Devilboy, thank you very much for the detailed description of the Jobs sound. I'm sold....now gotta sell the wife.
Hey, we're all in this together right? LOL. No problem Peleg, and good luck with your better half!

Joe, I understand that Job is coming out with a preamp soon. God, I have a feeling I'm going to make another purchase....I currently have the Bent TAP-X and let me tell you, one of those doesn't exactly fall into someone's lap every day. They're pretty hard to find. I was fortunate to come across one TWICE! I love that thing so much, but more importantly, I love it WITH the Job. I know I'm going to get the itch to buy the Job preamp but I don't want to get rid of the Bent. Oh God, this s*** never ends.

Joe, I'm about to go fuse shopping for both the Job and the Metrum DAC. Wish me luck.
Devilboy,

Tell me about it. It will never end, but at least we are finding better gear at lower prices.

As for the fuse, only buy the Audio Magi Nano-Liquid Premium.

Joe
DevilBoy, you may want to look about changing Dacs before you change that preamp!

Metrum is good, but many reportedly beat it. I know a couple guys who switched.

Chord Qute with Linear PSU, Phasure Nos1, Lampizator, Auralic Vega, BMC PureDac, etc are some of the hottest names in the mid/high market segment.