Are you happy with Windows 10 Pro?

I'm running Windows 7 Pro without issue(s)--and don't want complications or frustrations. A bit slower-but steady- is fine for me. Are there real improvements to be gained? Thanks. Pete
ptss
I didn't realize you were talking about the upgrade to 10 that Microsoft offers. I thought you were doing a reinstall with the media that comes with a PC. You would still get the bloat if you did it that way.

I haven't done the upgrade myself because I prefer to start with a fresh copy. But if anyone is, you might want to read this first.

http://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/windows-10-upgrade-results.html

This guy writes the best how to guides I've ever seen. He covers everything, takes nothing for granted and writes in a way that anyone can easily follow. Even if you're an advanced user, you still may get some very useful tips.
ZD, thanks very much for the nice words, and for providing the link. It reinforces the feelings I've had that in my case, at least, there's no reason to "upgrade" from Windows 7 to 10. (To put that into context, I should add that I don't use computers for audio).

If I do eventually decide to give 10 a try, though, I'll probably multiboot it with 7. I use the Terabyte Unlimited programs for multibooting as well as for disk imaging, which have worked very well for me. In contrast to the dual boot provisions that have been built into some Microsoft OS's, the Terabyte Unlimited boot manager allows multiple OS's to be completely independent of each other, and to be hidden from each other.

Best regards,
-- Al
Reverted back to Windows 7 Pro. Windows 10 Pro took forever to boot-up and the cursor didn't function with many of the re-starts. This is an older laptop with an earlier i7. It's much happier with it's original OS.
Thanks Steakster. I'm not sure what you mean by i7.
I'm using an older Thinkpad,probably 5 years, with Windows 7 Professional and there's a sticker that Intel Core i5-I guess mine is older again?