Bass is not enough !!! Speaker problem? Speaker cable? Power Amp? PC of Power Amp?

The bass is not enough!!  Not sure which part is not good enough. Can anyone give any idea??

My system:
Speaker: Sonus Faber Amati (SC = Jorma Prime)
Power amp: Esoteric A80 mono blocks (IC = Transparent Opus MM )
Pre-amp: Esoteric C-02 (PC = Jorma Prime)

PC for Power Amp:
I had been using BMI Oceanic Statement。The sound was beautiful, but the bass was not low enough.
I changed to NBS Black Label II 。The bass was better, but still it was not good enough. However, the sound was not as good as BMI Oceanic Statement. So now I have changed back to BMI .

How I can improve the bass performance??
Amati's weak point is bass? Jorma Prime's bass is weak? 

Thanks!!

opera_lover
You are correct - to a point, so let me amend that, then.

Room INFLUENCES EVERYTHING.

Even HP, if you read his TAS review of the WATT/Puppies in issue 65, seems not to have gotten the best out of the WATTS, as contradicted by Dave Wilson's comment provides (I had WATT/Puppies since 1987, and owned 4 generations of them. My room in California was 10x13x27. Dave's room for the WATTS was…well, huge, since he had them in his warehouse. With MY Goldmund Studio (which Dave had set up) on the WATTS, the sound was vastly more open in his warehouse. This was back in 1988, when he was still in Novato, California. 

Now, you're free to disagree,  but I have found, in my Connecticut home, in my two ASC- Wall Damp treated  listening rooms, the exact same equipment sounds different in the 13x20 room than it sounds in the 23x45 room.
As Anna Russell once said, I'm not making this up, you know.

I use subs that I turn up or down when I feel they need adjustment…and KT150s do kick butt…I've had mine for over a year and love them things. 
Bass is all about moving air, speaker placement and seating position.  If one of those factors are wrong, then bass suffers.  Period. 
I use a separate amp and preamp to power my subs, It works great. The two systems are matched and the subs are time aligned, using a ruler, with my B&W's. I recently had to use a different preamp for a while, and my bass got really muddy, despite my amps' having once been described in a review as having "gargantuan bass".